The Council of Fashion Designers of America Fashion Awards at the New York’s Lincoln Center just occurred and we have for you the red carpet stunners who took our breath away. There were so many beauties that wowed us with their exquisite gowns!!!! That we just couldn’t include them all on this blog L…. Fear not as we do have the great 8 stunners and HOTTTT high street bargains to coincide with these bargains!!
- Julianne wowed the red carpet with this gorgeous plunging bold red gown by Kaufman Franco. The gorgeous drapes created a waterfall effect which mirrored the plunging neckline. The silver clasp in the middle of the dress emphasised the symmetry, very simple and flattering. Such a captivating look!!!!
- We found this gorgeous orange number in aquabyaqua.com for any fashionistas out there to stun onlookers at any special event!!!! The fabulous gold belt centralises the attention to the plunge. The dramatic pleat in the middle of the gown gradually fades insinuating a slender frame!!
- Solange Knowles looked very flirty and summery at the fashion awards. She definitely was inspired by the decade dressing trend. Fabulous!!! The white line focuses on the middle of the dress therefore producing a slimming look effect.
- We’ve found you a gorgeous floral lace dress which hits all of the right notes for the summer. The solid band centralises the dress and adds shape. FAB!!!
- The twins not only won an award but were sure winners on the red carpet. The floor length satin gowns addled elegance and quality on the red carpet. Mary- Kate’s gown increased drama with the belt effect whilst Ashley had the waterfall drapes down the center of the dress.
- This gorgeous sequinned embellished dress was brought in with this stunning gold belt!!!!!
- Doutzen Kroes wowed onlookers with this stunning Sophie Theallet gown. The gown details including the dots, plunging neck line; sheer dress added that extra umph of sexiness.
- This gown is so sleek n slender n screams glamour!!!
- This geometric dress Hilary arrived in had us ohhing n ahhing. She pulled off this look so effortlessly; the dress split and cut out details produced a slimming effect whilst adding a touch of femininity and sultriness.
- We found a party dress that definitely was inspired by Hilary … this is GORGEOUS!!!!
- Joan Smalls Stunned in this gorgeous white dress, she looked elegant and flawless. It’s very slimming and well-tailored adding that elegant feel.
- We found this stunning pleat dress that will get you right in the mood for summer.
- Loved this look on Candice very flirty and classical. The pastel blue softened the lace and produced an ultra girly look.
- We found a gorgeous copy of the Valentino’s dress by Lipsy which we completely adore. It’s fabulous and such a great copy. WE LOVEEEE!!!!!
- Our favourite look of the night by far Zoe pulled out all of the stops with this daring number, the sheer elements dramatises the looks and the triangular shapes created around the plunge line intensifies this look. This look was soooo JAW –DROPPING!!!!!!
- This asos piece was sooo fabulous and we love the use of sequins and the sheer material what a great combination. This is surely a piece to get you noticed in!!!!!!
Let us know what pieces you loved below!!!
As always stay loyal our beautifuls!!!! Xxxx Mwah